Glotmorf on 16 Apr 2002 14:15:13 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Proosal: Just a figment of the telephone.

On 4/16/02 at 7:25 AM Gavin Doig wrote:

><proosal>
><title>Just a figment of the telephone.</title>
>Repeal rule 155. [[proosals can override it anyway (c.f. CFJ 254), and
>CFJs can't "call for effects" anyway]].
></proosal>
>
>uin.

CFJs can call for effects.  There might be no obligation on the part of the Administrator to implement them, but they can be called for.

As for proposals overriding it, I seem to recall that r155 was written in response to some of your proposals that promised rewards to players that vote for them, and CFJs that promised joint control of the game to the judge...If r155 has no effect, why is it that (a) those proposals of yours died off after it was enacted, and (b) you want it repealed?

						Glotmorf