Wonko on 15 Apr 2002 14:15:08 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: DimShip Purchase

Quoth Glotmorf,

> I purchase a DimShip, and name it the same as the last word in the title of
> prop. five hundred twenty-eight.
>
> I'll launch it at the end of this nweek.
>
> Glotmorf

It seems to me that DimShips are really useless right now... The rule
doesn't provide any method of setting what Buoyancy and Ballast are.

It also doesn't say what "launched" means in the context of a DimShip.

And it doesn't explain what it means by "displaced" from eir current
location - does that mean you move to your new location, then get displaced
from there to a new location, etc.?

If so, DimShips could cause some problems...
--
Wonko