Glotmorf on 15 Apr 2002 03:46:47 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Yeti Reform

On 4/14/02 at 11:40 PM Wonko wrote:

>Quoth Glotmorf,
>
>> What exactly do you want the Yeti to do?
>>
>> Glotmorf
>
>Freeze a bunch of squares... Now that I think about it... I suppose it's
>kind of dumb to want something that freezes a lot of squares without
>forcing
>the admin to mark a bunch of squares as Frozen...
>
>Still, if there's any pattern of Freezing that would make it easy to freeze
>large numbers, I wish someone could tell me what it is...
>
>--
>Wonko

The pattern isn't the answer.  The problem is that, as I understand it, Mr. A's current mechanism for updating squares is manual database item changes.  Something form-based might make things easier, but would have to be coded...

What about a Minister of Ad-Hoc Coding?

						Glotmorf