Wonko on 15 Apr 2002 02:47:48 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Yeti Reform

Quoth Glotmorf,

> On 4/14/02 at 10:36 AM Wonko wrote:
>
>> Quoth Wonko,
>>
>>> {{
>>> __The Newer Yeti__
>>>
>>> In rule three forty eight, replace the second and third sent. with:
>>>
>>> "At the start of the 1st and 6th ndays of each nweek, the Yeti moves to
>>> a random square which is not more than 8 units from the square e is in.
>>> When the Yeti enters a square, each square with the same y value as that
>>> square become Frozen."
>>> }}
>>>
>>> --Wonko
>>>

>> Would this be better? Then you could just mark at the bottom of the row,
>> "All squares in this column are frozen."
>>
>> --Wonko
>
> As in...20 frozen squares per nweek?  Ain't that, like, a lot?
>
> Glotmorf

Well, the idea was that Captain A. could just mark at the bottom of the
column, "This column is frozen". Or, alternately, now it would be really
easy to write a little bit of code that turns a single column to Frozen.
Either way, it's easier that right now....

Although I'd think it wouldn't be too hard to write a code to fill a circle
of radius 2 w/ Ice, but that's apparently not an option, so maybe I'm
missing something... But there must be SOME way to make the Yeti work in
2-syllable words!

--
Wonko
turned off all eir signatures 'cause they all have 3-syllable words.