Wonko on 14 Apr 2002 06:00:10 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: nweek 12 results and stuff

> The damn Yeti is randomly relocated per the new, more onerous rule. Right
> now, the Grid just says "All squares within 2 of here are Frozen" because
> I don't really feel like updating all 24 of 'em.

Wait a minute... 24!? "All squares within two squares" can't possibly be
more than 16... I count 12... Where's 24 coming from?

It's measured Euclideanly, remember?

--Wonko

sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use. "
- Galileo Galilei