Wonko on 14 Apr 2002 05:50:48 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: nweek 12 results and stuff

Quoth David E. Smith,

> Proposal 541/1 (The New Yeti) (Wonko):
> AFF: Bean, Congenital Optimist, Glotmorf, Naath, The Voice, Wild Card, Wonko
> Counts: (7-0-0-0). Measure passes.
> Measure is vetoed by the Administrator ("Yeah, I know! The Admin hates the
> Yeti, so I'll make it even MORE of a pain in the ass!" -- Wonko).
> The Veto is purely symbolic, as the measure received more than a 3/4
> majority, but I wanted to go on record as saying this idea sucks even more
> than the old yeti...
> Created 348/2.
> Wonko scores 8 points.

Oops...:(

See, I {and, I believe, a number of other players) were under the impression
that this would be *easier* for you than the old Yeti. I thought the problem
was the you had to keep calculating a random move, then checking to see if
that move was legal, then going back and calculating again, etc. So I made
the new one with the intention of lessening the burden upon you. So if
that's not the problem, then what IS the problem with the Yeti?

--Wonko

If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy?