Glotmorf on 13 Apr 2002 04:53:12 -0000

spoon-discuss: The Straw Poll and Babelization

My Fish-Flavored Izing proposal contains:

"The 'Babelized' attribute expires six nweeks after the most recent instance of a Player receiving the Sushi, whether given forcefully or taken voluntarily."

Wonko's right...this is a bit long.  I must have miscalculated, thinking two sushi periods in a nweek, when in fact it's two and a half.

If the Izing proposal passes, I'll make this change (which I'll add to the Straw Poll):

"A Player's 'Babelized' attribute expires N nweeks after the most recent instance of em receiving the Sushi, whether given forcefully or taken voluntarily, where N is (# of players)/3, rounded down, with a minimum of 1."

That should take care of things unless there's only three or four players left, and I suspect by that time things will have changed substantially anyway.

						Glotmorf