Glotmorf on 13 Apr 2002 04:28:50 -0000

spoon-discuss: Nweek 13 Straw Poll

There are several little things I'd like to clean up at this point, but I'd rather not use up all my proposals doing so.  Please give me your opinion of which of these, if any, would prevent you from voting for a proposal that included all of them:

1.) R547: "If a Gremlin has the Attribute "Dead", it is considered to be in Hiding." Add to this: "This takes precedence over the rule that created and/or defined the "dead" Gremlin."

2.) R548: "If a Sheep Gnome lands on a square occuppied by an impassable object, it is destroyed and the square it landed on, each square consective to that square, and all objects and entities in those squares gain the attribute Wet."  Replace "it is destroyed" with "then the sheep is destroyed,".  Also, take a "p" out of "occuppied".

3.) R503: Remove the keyword "Gremlin".  There's nothing in R503 that says anything about gremlins.

4.) Make SHELVED proposals only count as half a proposal against the proposer's bandwidth limit in the following nweek.