Alex Truelsen on 11 Apr 2002 03:12:49 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: The propothal I mithed

So if this runs in conjunction with the Societies idea, we could build a
set of entirely seperate Nomic Games that run completely indepentantly of B
Nomic, except that all of them could be altered by the players of the
OverGame? I like it...

--Wonko

"A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems."
- Paul Erdos

You like that?  You sadistic bastard.  Playing the one nomic online plus my
other, f2f nomic is hard enough.  I'd hate to have to play, like, 7 at once.

-What if a group simply seceded from the union inaccordance with a rule they made? Would a terrible civil war erupt, or would the game simply split in two? Just curious.-

                                        -BvS-