Wonko on 11 Apr 2002 02:17:47 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: The propothal I mithed

Quoth Eric Gerlach,

> Like I thaid though, Minithterth will have to be approved by the
> admin.  You'll note that even if a Minithter geth created by a rule, The
> Admin can uthurp em by taking the dutieth on emthelf (by voting for "The
> Admin" 1 000 000 timeth during the electhion :).

That wouldn't really be neccessary, would it? I mean, you said yourself,

"The Administrator may perform all the duties of any Minister if e so
chooses.  The Administrator may also hold Titles which are also
Ministries.  This rule supercedes Rule 263 in this regard."

So the Admin could, at will, usurp any Minister simply by choosing to.

--Wonko

"The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad."
- Salvador Dali