Tyler Crosby on 9 Apr 2002 21:23:13 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Bruce!

It doesn't actually need to take precedence over rule 212, does it? 212 says
noboday can make more than 5; saying they can't make more than 4 doesn't
contradict that.

Well, I'm just being thorough.

Besides that, I'd kinda like to see something that punishes people for
doing/being something wrong, not just a random punishment engine. That's
what the PIG was, and that was why it was cooked.

But this one doesn't remove proposals from the ballot, it just limits the number that got there in the first place. Sometimes, I would welcome the chance to possibly catch up to you or Glotmorf. I probably just lost votes from you too, but this is really something that levels the playing field a bit, which is really in everyone's best interests. If you have any better applications, I would welcome them.

--Wonko

-0- Thus Spake The Voice -0-
*Ignore this signature if :
1) it doesn't make sense to you
2) it seems outdated
3) you feel moved to make a sarcastic comment
4) you didn't read to the end of this list.
Thank you, and have a nice day.*