Alex Truelsen on 8 Apr 2002 04:31:04 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Time

Say, didn't daylight savings time hit at midnight last night?

And doesn't that therefore mean that it went straight from 23:59:59 to
01:00:00, meaning the nday never changed last night?

-No, because DST changes at 2 AM. It went from 1:59:59 to 3:00:00.-

--Wonko

"A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems."
- Paul Erdos

The letters in
"To be or not to be: that is the question, whether tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune"
can be rearranged to spell
"In one of the Bard's best-thought-of tragedies, our insistent hero, Hamlet, queries on two fronts about how life turns rotten."

I don't think I want to play whoever came up with this in Scrabble...