Glotmorf on 7 Apr 2002 17:28:05 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: CFJ526 and a spinoff

On 4/7/02 at 12:58 AM Wonko wrote:

>It doesn't matter if the rules have changed since then; at the time of the
>passing of rules 500 and 501, 293 made them illegal. The action of creating
>them violated a rule; thus it was illegal. Saying, "Oh, well, now it's
>legal, so we'll pretend it was legal then, too" is an illegal alteration of
>the past.

Is there an actual rule that says it's illegal to create rules that conflict with other rules?  I didn't think there was; that's why my judgment was what it was.  If the players insist on creating rules that conflict with other rules, it's just handled by conflict resolution mechanisms.

						Glotmorf