Wonko on 2 Apr 2002 22:18:24 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: The Late Late Late Apology

Quoth David E. Smith,

> I won't go into all the sordid details, but I've been occupied the past
> couple days.
>
> I hope everyone realizes that this is just a game, and doesn't make my
> life hell by CFJing my sorry arse.

Not a problem.

> ...dave "who mysteriously finds himself in love"

Congratulations! I'd drink to you, but I've already used my only available
alcohol :)

--Wonko

"If you were plowing a field, which would you rather use? Two strong oxen or
1024 chickens?"
    - Seymour Cray (1925-1996), father of supercomputing