Eric Gerlach on 2 Apr 2002 19:01:53 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: The Late Late Late Apology

On Tue, 2 Apr 2002, David E. Smith wrote:
> I won't go into all the sordid details, but I've been occupied the past
> couple days.
>
> I hope everyone realizes that this is just a game, and doesn't make my
> life hell by CFJing my sorry arse.

Hey, it's all cool with me.

> ...dave "who mysteriously finds himself in love"

Woo!  Congrats Dave!

Bean

P.S. I think I found out where that proposal that wouldn't go into the DB
is.... anyone checked out Rule 0 lately?  I'm guessin that what happened
is all those quotes in there screwed with the PHP parser and it ended up
updating the wrong record.  Or something like that.