David E. Smith on 31 Mar 2002 13:49:49 -0000

spoon-discuss: spammit spammit spammit!

The database is still being a little wonky, presumably because p505 is
big and confusing.

Anyway, right now it doesn't have a p505/2 (it and 505/4 are identical,
but it doesn't seem to want to keep them both around for some reason). Or
maybe it's the other way around. I don't know, and I just don't have time
to fix it just now.

...dave

---- David E. Smith, POB 515045, St. Louis MO 63151
http://www.technopagan.org/    http://metadave.net/
http://www.bureau42.com/       http://whatIsay.com/

"There is so much randomness in the world that it's
a dice roll whether I'm happy or depressed." - TMCM