Glotmorf on 30 Mar 2002 19:28:20 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Thurprithe!

On 3/30/02 at 9:26 AM Wonko wrote:

>Quoth Wonko,
>
>> Quoth Glotmorf,
>>
>>> I change my thtatuth to "off the grid".
>>>
>>> I enter the grid at (12,10).
>>>
>>> I join Team Turquoithe.
>>>
>>> I tackle the Voithe.
>>>
>>> Glotmorf
>>>

>> In fact this is doubly illegal, because the now obsolete ruel "Screw
>That!"
>> says
>>
>> No player's information (name, score, etc) may be changed except as the
>> rules explicitly allow.
>>
>> and the ruel "State Changes" says
>>
>> Changes to the state of the game may only be made via a Proposal or via
>an
>> Action which is permitted by the Rules.
>>
>> So you've got two ruels that forbid what you did.
>>
>> --Wonko
>>
>Wow. I can spell, really. Just pretend I said 'rule' instead of 'ruel'.
>
>--Wonko

Hmm...I'd theen thith in r301: "Once a player is on the Grid, e may only leave the Grid [[e.g. change his status to "off the Grid"]] or move to other units on the Grid in a manner prescribed by the rules."  It didn't occur to me that there wath in fact no manner tho prethcribed in the ruleth. :P

On the upthide, I now have an idea for my fifth propothal...

						Glotmorf