Glotmorf on 30 Mar 2002 08:09:52 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Proosal 515 revision

On 3/29/02 at 4:24 PM Rob Speer wrote:

>On Fri, Mar 29, 2002 at 08:10:27AM -0500, Gavin Doig wrote:
>> I amend proosal 515, "Exclusive doors.", by removing the text "numbered
>123 and". It'll still have the Chutpah to override the CFJ, but it won't
>confuse the admin's database. ;-)
>
>I am fairly sure that there is no flaming gremlin named Bruce, much less
>one numbered 515, and that the tags that surrounded your proposal in the
>first place must have been a typo.
>
>--
>Rob Speer

Tagth don't have to be a thpethific format, ath long ath they clearly delimit the propothal.  E could have in fact uthed "Flaming Gremlin named Bruthe" (lithp or no lithp) and it would have been actheptable.

But e thtill can't amend it. :)

						Glotmorf