Alex Truelsen on 30 Mar 2002 02:01:52 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: CFJ

Quoth Alex Truelsen,

> Well, this isn't good. Okay, then, I'm going to try this:
>

> Add the following k:-O delimited text to the end of the list in Rule 293:
>
> k:-O
> 10) May NOT be apprehended by the Police Gremlin, unless eir BAC is greater > than or equal to 5, in which event they are still apprehended, but no points
> are taken from em.
> k:-O

By my count we're up to nine, not ten (less since Goldie may also be
technically illegal)

-Who said they had to be in numerical order? I thought you would have done something like what I did, so I put mine after yours.-

> If Rule 501 has been removed from the ruleset, create a new rule with the
> following +0:-) delimited text:
>
> +0:-)
><snip>
> +0:-)

Rule 501 will not be 'removed' from the ruleset, it will cease to ever have
been part of the ruleset (and some other rule will have been 501 all along,
I think). You might consider changing this to something like,
"If there is no rule entitled <whatever you called it>, make a rule with
that name that reads as follows:"

-Oh, good point. Frip. Okay, I'll fix that. Thankee.-

--
Wonko
hates it when the past is wrong.

A little wisdom... would be a welcome change from this:

He who laughs last, thinks slowest.

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

The lottery is a tax on people who can't do math.