Wonko on 27 Mar 2002 16:04:34 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Proposals-Sheep, Shears

Quoth Glotmorf,

> Ath for the dethtructive power of a falling theep...I've not theen any
> inthtanthe in any depicthion of theep in literature or animathion where they
> dethtroy thingth on impact, the phythicth of high-velothity matheth of wool
> notwithtanding.  Motht typically, the theep impacth the thurfath, hangth there
> a moment with ith legth thpread out, then thlowly thlideth down.  Thometimeth
> there'th a theep print left in the thurfathe, but mothtly the imprint ith made
> on the theep.
>
> What'th more, ithn't Elbonian Airwayth an impathable object?  Tho you're
> thuggethting the routhing thelling of airporth with bleating ballth of wool?
>
> Other than that...perhapth the thpongeth can be thrown?
>
> Glotmorf

Elbonian Airways is passable... Otherwise we could never use them...

I like the idea of sponges getting thrown, though. Unfortunately, I've just
discovered that this proposal does not actually exist - I missed the little
"Scoff! gives the Sushi to Wonko." bit. So I'll try resending, but I doubt
my new proposals will make much sense.

--Wonko

"A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems."
- Paul Erdos