Glotmorf on 27 Mar 2002 13:55:23 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Proposals-Sheep, Shears

On 3/26/02 at 10:03 PM Wonko wrote:

>{{
>__Notice how they do not so much fly as... plummet__
>
>{{
>__Sheep Gnomes__
>
>There exist Gnomes call Sheep Gnomes. At the beginning of each nweek, 2
>Sheep Gnomes shall drop upon random squares on the grid. If a Sheep Gnome
>lands on a square occuppied by an impassable object, it is destroyed and
>the
>square it landed on, each square consective to that square, and all objects
>and entities in those squares gain the attribute Wet. If a Sheep Gnome
>lands
>on a player, that player loses 1d4 points to the Gremlin Fund.
>}}
>}}
>
>{{
>__Shear a Sheep to Sponge a Square__
>
>{{
>__Shears__
>
>There exist objects called Shears. Any player who does not have Shears may
>pay 5 points to get them. Any player who possessess both Shears and a Sheep
>Gnome may Shear the Sheep, in which case e gets a Cotton Sponge and eir
>Sheep Gnome turns into a randomly selected other type of Gnome.
>}}
>
>{{
>__Cotton Swabs__
>
>There exist objects called Cotton Sponges.
>
>If a player has a Cotton Sponge which is not Wet, e may Sponge the square e
>is in. When a player Sponges a square, if that square or any object in that
>square is Wet, then that square and those objects all become dry and the
>Sponge gains the attribute Wet.
>
>If a player has a Cotton Sponge which is Wet, e may Soak the square e is
>in.
>When a player Soaks a square, if that square or any object in that square
>is
>not Wet, then that square and those objects all become Wet and the Sponge
>loses the attribute Wet.
>}}
>
>}}
>
>--Wonko

Why ith everyone tho dethtructive thith week?  Ecthploding pigth, high-orbital-intherthion theep...thith ith not a nomiverthe I'd want any kiddieth of mine to grow up in...

Ath for the dethtructive power of a falling theep...I've not theen any inthtanthe in any depicthion of theep in literature or animathion where they dethtroy thingth on impact, the phythicth of high-velothity matheth of wool notwithtanding.  Motht typically, the theep impacth the thurfath, hangth there a moment with ith legth thpread out, then thlowly thlideth down.  Thometimeth there'th a theep print left in the thurfathe, but mothtly the imprint ith made on the theep.

What'th more, ithn't Elbonian Airwayth an impathable object?  Tho you're thuggethting the routhing thelling of airporth with bleating ballth of wool?

Other than that...perhapth the thpongeth can be thrown?

						Glotmorf