Wonko on 24 Mar 2002 15:46:10 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Ballot, nweek 10 (and more recognitions)

Quoth Alex Truelsen,

> P Eth: Doeth anyone know if I can grant negative thtyle pointh?

> -Sure. It's like whatever that argument was about a couple days ago, with
> Entropy, wasn't it? It's probably legal. If it's not, I had nothing to do
> with this...-

As far as I can tell, there's nothing anywhere that says you can grant
anyone style points, whether positive or negative (except by giving them the
scarf).
--Wonko

"I would have made a good Pope. "
- Richard M. Nixon