Eric Gerlach on 22 Mar 2002 21:15:35 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Ballot, nweek 10 (and more recognitions)

On Fri, 22 Mar 2002, Wonko wrote:
> > Proposal 470/0: More Football Fixes (Bean)
> No. I don't think it quite works; It allows players to be moved to each
> other's locations, but once they're there it no longer has anything to do
> with them, so rule 301 kicks in again. Then we have an ambiguity.

No ambiguity here.... With regard to players being in the same location,
football supercedes 301.  I'd argue that it includes the aftereffects.
And besides, even if there is ambiguity, 301 takes precedence as it did
last time.  So why not bring it into existance, and if there's dispute
we'll CFJ it or something.

Bean