David E. Smith on 21 Mar 2002 04:49:46 -0000

spoon-discuss: The latest bug!

I added a questionable "feature" to the B Nomic homepage: the Ultra
Experimental Full Text Search.

It tries to sort results by relevance, but it's bug-ridden at this stage.

Take a look, lemme know what you think. (i.e. is it worth investing a
couple hours to get it working "right"? It only took a few minutes to get
this version up, but doing it correctly would take a fair amount of work.)

...dave

---- David E. Smith, POB 515045, St. Louis MO 63151
http://www.technopagan.org/    http://metadave.net/
http://www.bureau42.com/       http://whatIsay.com/

"There is so much randomness in the world that it's
a dice roll whether I'm happy or depressed." - TMCM