Alex Truelsen on 20 Mar 2002 02:33:33 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Nomilogue #3

The cost to produce a DimShip is 100 score.
-.o0(I wonder if anyone else has noted this yet...) Um, do you mean 100 /points/? 100 score being 2000, and I don't think anyone will EVER have that many... um... well, anything. Any dimension. Watch me be proven wrong... Oh, and other than that, this is really good. Ever considered publishing your work? Just a thought.-

                                             -BvS-

"Your point is if you light a match near your calculator, it's not going to scurry away. It's all relative. A big fire for Deep Blue, a little match for a little calculator."

                           -Murray Foster of Moxy Früvous