Wonko on 15 Mar 2002 17:36:06 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: nweek 9 results

Quoth Naath Thabana,

>> This week's Colour Commentator is Naath.
>
> hmmm, is this bad or good, and does it mean I have to
> do something??

Yes, it means you have to make sarcastic and witty comments about the events
of the Football game. But it's not required (Or at least, nobody's done it
yet). I rather suspect that it's a somewhat useless title, as generally only
a few things happen per nweek. If people had voted for my speeding up things
proposal, then the title might have been worth having...

--Wonko

"Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you. "
- Carl Gustav Jung