Wonko on 14 Mar 2002 22:31:36 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Gotta run!

Quoth Eric Gerlach,

> Well, seeing as my adversaries are closing in and I don't want to punt...
> I'll run right past Wonko to (12, 13).
>
> Bean

Past me? I think not. Quoth rule 301,

"Moves on the Grid happen at the end of the nweek and are processed in the
order in which they were announced. If a Player attempts to move into a unit
occupied by another Player, eir Move fails and e remains in eir current
location."

The move I made, to (13,11), will be proccessed before you move. Thus,
you'll still be at (13,11), meaning the move fails and I remain where I am.
Within sqrt(2) squares of you.

See you soon!

--Wonko

- Napoleon Bonaparte