Donald Whytock on 12 Mar 2002 20:33:30 -0000

RE: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Cleaning Up My Own Damn Mess

On 3/12/02 at 8:24 AM Gavin Doig wrote:

>> May I suggest you post the following to spoon-business?
>>
>> "I hereby re-recognize anything mistakenly recognized
>> previously, in the order it appeared on spoon-business,
>> using the same serial numbers originally assigned."
>>
>> I think that'll do it. :)  We can work out the rest later.
>>
>I'm not sure that will work; if there's something which has gone
>unrecognised (my 3-point transfers, for example - I think the taking one
>has to be explicitly refused, and the giving one has never been recognised
>either) then everything after them will still fail.
>
>uin.

Then those things that went unrecognized can be recognized now, or denied recognition, and the posting I suggested can be repeated.  If there's been an avalanche through the cracks it might get tedious to see all the posts, but it should still work.

Just think of it as nompoo: blather, rinse, repeat.

						Glotmorf