Alex Truelsen on 12 Mar 2002 02:52:11 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: CFJ

<defendant>
Baron von Skippy.
</defendant>

-Whoa. I got everything you said up until that bit, even if I didn't necessarily agree with it, but, well, I'll put it simply. What did /I/ do? I didn't propose, I don't think, either of those rules, and I had nothing to do with the CFJ (280) in question. Can you please explain to me what's going on? Can someone else also explain to me what's going on?-

                                     -A confused and annoyed BvS-