Donald Whytock on 11 Mar 2002 15:17:31 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Proposal - Anthologies

On 3/10/02 at 12:03 AM Wonko wrote:

>Quoth Donald Whytock,
>>
>> Okay, but what if it was, like, three Limericks?  Would that still be an
>> Anthology of Limericks?
>>
>> Glotmorf
>>

>The way it's written right now, you'd get 4 points for using limericks,
>plus
>three points for having more than one of them.
>
>--Wonko

{{ _sample proposal, not to be confused with something I'd actually submit_

[[

"There was an old man from Nantucket
Who kept all his cash in a bucket.
But his daughter named Nan
Ran away with a man,
And as for the bucket, Nantucket.

"But he followed the three to Pawtucket --
The man and the girl and the bucket --
And he said to the man,
'You can marry young Nan.'
But as for the bucket, Pawtucket."

So you see, my young friend from Yakutsk,
If on points ya wants ta get yer hooks'k,
Just like Paw in the tale,

]]

{{ _Points are Kept in a Pail_

If ya wants someone's points, then ya tooks'k.

}}

}}

Sheer stupidity of the third stanza notwithstanding, here we have an example of three Limericks at 4 points each, 3 more points for the Anthology bonus, and 10 points for it being a story.

Not like I'd actually submit the above.  Propose that Players can steal each other's points?  Guess what spoon-business would be bursting at the seams with.

						Glotmorf