Gavin Doig on 11 Mar 2002 13:27:01 -0000

spoon-discuss: RE: spoon-business: The Daily Recognizer (Saturday afternoon)

> I'd written a lovely interpretation of Uncle Psychosis' various "3 points"
> actions, but since it's CFJd now, the whole thing is moot. CFJ 444,
> assigned to Congenital Optimist.

Umm... was any interpretation (or, indeed, the CFJ) necessary? I mean, I may be missing something, but I was pretty sure my "I take 3 points" thing just failed, and that even if it didn't, it hadn't been recognised, so it failed that way.

uin.

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Travelocity.com is giving away two million travel miles.
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;3969773;6991039;g?http://svc.travelocity.com/promos/millionmiles_main/0,,TRAVELOCITY,00.html