Wonko on 10 Mar 2002 14:29:02 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: CFJ: bandwidth violation

Quoth Donald Whytock,

> CFJ: Wonko has exceeded eir bandwidth limitations for this nweek.
>
> Analysis: I count eight.
>
> Glotmorf

It's legal for me to have so many because four of them were made during last
nweek's Voting period, and the limit is per nweek, not per Ballot.

Actually, now that I look at it, I made nine, but one of them was never put
on the page for some reason: