Alex Truelsen on 10 Mar 2002 04:53:24 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: The Daily Recognizer (Saturday afternoon)

The Voice's "Token vs Idol" CFJ is 450. Wonko, you'll have to randonly
> select a player to Judge this, as I'm the Defendant.

Mr. Dice Roller has decreed that the Baron is the Judge.
-I thought I was on the LOMJ... I'll try not to get put BACK on it, I guess.-

Wait a minute... Don't we have to be within 7 squares of our targets to
throw to them? Meaning that Rob never threw the Witch in the first place?
-There's something about 7 spaces? Well, then, I couldn't have ever thrown it to Antonio, e's across the board from me.-

"Geek Patrol: Helping make ordinary people's lives slightly more surreal."

                       -Jon Rosenberg