David E. Smith on 4 Mar 2002 23:49:17 -0000

spoon-discuss: Yet Another amicus brief

(It's not really brief at all, I suppose.)

Just random snips from my mail archive:

Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 17:58:45 +0000 (GMT)
"So damn ugly." is 377/0.

(That was to -business; it was my official recognition of the proposal.)

Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 07:15:59 +0000 (GMT)
Uncle Psychosis revises "So damn ugly." (377/1) and gives 1 point to
Wonko.

(Recognition of its modification by Uncle Psychosis)

Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 07:14:45 +0000 (GMT)
377/1 passes (6-4-1).
I much preferred the version created by 375, but what the hell.
Created 129/2.
Just to test it out, I declare that the gamestate is Blue.
Uncle Psychosis scores 12 points.

(Vote results, in which the measure passes)