Tyler Crosby on 1 Mar 2002 23:58:07 -0000

spoon-discuss: translation

Even though I could follow my sushi-gibberish...

{{ __Roller Gremlin__

Create a new rule entitled __The Roller Gremlin__ with the following -0-delimited text:

-0-
There exists a Gremlin known as the Roller Gremlin. At the beginning of each nweek, the Roller Gremlin will be placed by the Administrator in a random square on the Grid which has a y value of 20. The Roller Gremlin will then proceed to move down the Grid in a random fashion. However, each move that the Roller Gremlin takes must be to a square with a y value 1 lower than the square it is in. When the Roller Gremlin reaches a square with a y value of 1, e is removed from the Grid. If the Roller Gremlin, at any point, would occupy the same space as a Big Rock, the Big Rock and anything on it is destroyed. If e, at any point, occupies the same space as a player or gremlin, that player or gremlin is placed into Limbo.
-0-

If the proposal on this ballot titled, __Mommy, My Idol's Broken!__ passes, than also do the following:

{{
Amend rule 293 by adding the following -0- delimited text to the list in the second paragraph:

-0-
8)If the Roller Gremlin occupies the same space as the player who owns the Idol, e is not placed into Limbo.
-0-

}}

}}

Also, amend the proposal entitled __Mommy, My Idol's Broken!__ by replacing the first word of the final paragraph with the following -0- delimited text:

-0-
Any proposal which creates
-0-

}}