Donald Whytock on 26 Feb 2002 20:34:21 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Revision of Proposal 412

On 2/26/02 at 11:47 AM Dan wrote:

>I revise proposal 412 as follows:
>
>{{
>
>replace the last instance of:
>
>{{ append the following paragraph: }}
>
>with:
>
>{{ append the following: }}
>
>replace:
>
>{{ Held gremlins cannot hold anything. }}
>
>with:
>
>{{ Held gremlins cannot hold anything.  If the holder of an object (this
>includes gremlins and anything else that can be held) ever ceases to be
>allowed to hold that object, the new location of the held object is the
>drid location (or limbo) of its former holder.}}
>
>}}

Sorry, I don't remember if this was asked before...On Players, Score is a Dimension, but I don't believe there's anything in the rules about Gremlins having Dimensions.  If a Gremlin has X points, are those points something the Gremlin is "holding"?

						Glotmorf