David E. Smith on 23 Feb 2002 07:05:52 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: __Hiding Really Means Hiding__

On Sat, 23 Feb 2002, Donald Whytock wrote:

> >__Hiding Really Means Hiding__
> >
> Is a Gremlin in the possession of a Player considered to be where the
> Player is -- that is, on the Grid or in Limbo?

Whilst common sense would seem to dictate that the answer is "yes", common
sense often doesn't play a role in Nomic.

I also realize that the proposal isn't future-proof: if at some point
there are locations other than the Grid and Limbo, it breaks horribly.

It'll get revised at some point.

...dave