Donald Whytock on 19 Feb 2002 19:47:52 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Two new Proposals. Gremlins go wild! (revised)

On 2/19/02 at 2:31 PM Dan wrote:

>append the following paragraph:
>
>{{
>
>Held gremlins cannot hold anything.
>
>}}
>
>[[I know recursive gremlins would be fun for us and a nightmare for the
>admin, but it was getting just too annoying to figure out all the possible
>cases.  Sorry.]]

What if a gremlin is holding something when someone wants to pick it up?  Does it drop its stuff, or does the stuff transfer to the picker-upper?  Or...does the stuff get destroyed? :)

						Glotmorf