Dan on 16 Feb 2002 08:12:49 -0000

RE: spoon-discuss: RE: spoon-business: A future proposal

> If the admin does accidentally make some kind of "impossible"
> misstatement, then there's a good chance that it'll be overwritten by
> a later statement where he doesn't make the same typo (or whatever).
> And if that doesn't happen, then as soon as we notice the problem, all
> he needs to do is make the statement, and it will be fixed.

But if for example three days pass before the mistake is noticed, there
will be a gap of 3 days between the time the statement made in error is
applied to the gamestate and the time the corrected version is applied.
If the statement made in error repeals or by other means breaks rule 129,
or allows players to scam the ruleset (actually quite likely) in such a
way that they break rule 129 trying to get a win, the corrected version
will never get through.

Dan