Rob Speer on 15 Feb 2002 00:11:31 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Statute of Limitations, Uncle Psychosis, and much much more!

On Thu, Feb 14, 2002 at 03:42:37PM -0500, Eric Gerlach wrote:
> But you do have a point, the altering could possibly be a bit of a
> problem... though I don't see it as severly as some of you seem to make it
> out. Uncle Psychosis' intention was to have a rule that brings the "real"
> gamestate into line with our "records" of the gamestate.  I think this
> rule does this well, but I think it also does a good job of providing a
> check in the form of "methods for determining gamestate".

If that's what it did, it would be better. But it doesn't bring the game
in line with what we *think* the gamestate is; it brings it in line with
what the Admin *says* it is, no matter if he says something he didn't
mean at all.

--
Rob Speer