Rob Speer on 14 Feb 2002 01:58:37 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: A future proposal

On Wed, Feb 13, 2002 at 08:06:08PM -0500, Eric Gerlach wrote:
> Not to mention, don't we trust the admin?  Sure he's human and makes
> mistakes, but there are many eyes in the game... don't you think we'll
> catch it?

We'll catch it most of the time. It's the one time we don't catch it
when the rule's counterfactual magic kicks in, and more likely than not
creates a paradox. And if we'll catch it _all_ the time, then what was
the purpose of this proposal?

--
Rob Speer