Jonathan Van Matre on 13 Feb 2002 20:48:40 -0000

RE: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: I it will be able to present a rule insid

The precedent was very admirably set by Rob (aka Plunder), creator of the Sushi, who not only Sushied his proposal while in possession of the Sushi, but actually managed to get it *passed*.  And without resorting to any of the tricks I mentioned previously.

For reference, here is Plunder's lovely proposal:

"Proposal 223/0:Sushi

I present the paragraph which comes after.

Inside 213th rule, word " official forum " remove. Inside that place, rule 28's 31st with 32nd word insert. "

As for the idea of Sushiing a proposal, it's not stupid.  It wouldn't be a very good curse if it didn't have some negative consequences.

--Scoff!