Eric Gerlach on 13 Feb 2002 03:52:42 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: I it will be able to present a rule inside this game?

At 10:38 PM 2002-02-12 -0500, you wrote:
The ma which it sees, I am contributing,!

{{
__I Have Found the Solution!__

Create a new rule which reads:

{{
__You say Proosal, I say Proposal__

At the time of this rule's passing, all instances of the word "proosal" in the current ruleset shall be replaced with the word "proposal." Should a rule with the word "proosal" in it be proposed, all instances of the word "proosal" shall be changed to "proposal," except in rule 259. [[That fixes the problem without causing semantic nightmares, which I'm good at making...]]

At the time of this rule's passing, "proposing a rule with the word "proosal" in it, unless that proposal is an amendment" shall be added to the LOGAS.
}}

Two points, one substantial, one aesthetic:

1)  You can't propose anything as the Clock is Off (methinks)
2) You don't have to make a rule that does that. Just place the actions in the proposal body, and don't bother cluttering up the ruleset. Some people might vote against this just for that bit.

Oh.... and you didn't close the proposal properly. Moot point seeing as how you can't currently propose though.

Bean