Donald Whytock on 11 Feb 2002 02:24:05 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: new proposal: let's get personal

On 2/10/02 at 8:25 PM Wonko wrote:

>Say, since the rules only prohibit changing players' information, can't we
>just arbitrarily declare 'I give the Scoring Gremlin the nickname Enrique',
>etc.? It seems to me that if it's legal to set 'em on fire, we ought to be
>able to name 'em too...

We can probably call them whatever we want, but if we give a Gremlin a name that's not recognized in the rules, Mr. A is theoretically not required to recognize the nickname as part of an Action.

						Glotmorf