David E. Smith on 7 Feb 2002 22:20:34 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: The Daily Recognizer (Thursday morning)

On Thu, 7 Feb 2002, ID Scott wrote:

> > On 2/7/02 at 5:58 PM David E. Smith wrote:
> > >Iain (in Limbo, I believe) catches the King Gremlin and tosses it back to
> > >Glotmorf.
> >
> > Iain is in Limbo?
> >
> I think I am actually at (11,12), on the grid, and I seem to recall
> posting a message which said so. Certainly the grid page says im there.

Iain is, in fact, at (11,12). My bad.

(This is why anything that gives too much power to the Admin, without some
kind of check - doesn't matter too much what exactly - is a Bad Idea.
Imagine if, as some pundits had prophesied, we had to rewrite history two
weeks from now to yank Iain off the Grid. :)

I'm planning to add some kind of "stuff that's in Limbo" notation at some
point, but for now Limbo consists of basically everything that's not on
the grid.

...dave