Gavin Doig on 6 Feb 2002 19:31:08 -0000

RE: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: new proposal: ptime

> Perhaps what's needed is a "wayback machine" sort of deal where we reset
> the game to before the paradox began in terms of players eligible to vote
> and stuff... I donno... just tossing out ideas here.

Well... my statute proosal would allow the admin to fix such things. It would need unanimous consent (or at least unanimous lack of dissent) from us, but he could make paradoxen go away, or indeed fix anything else broken, just by saying "it is like that".

That does, of course, require that the paradox doesn't involve the statute itself, but I think it's written so as to be about as independent of other rules as possible. I could take out the nweeks reference, but I think the public forum one has to stay. And I can't really think there's any way of getting around mentioning players...

uin.

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Win a ski trip!
http://www.nowcode.com/register.asp?affiliate=1net2phone3a