Dan on 6 Feb 2002 00:41:55 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Proposal: Here we go again

Would anyonebeinterested in a
(arrg_the_spacebar_isn't_working_on_this_school_computer)

Would anyone be interested in a proposal that amalgamates the justice and
proposal systems.  That is, that anyone can submit a judgement on any
topic and judgements are subject to approval by popular vote?

It might also solve our current problem of biased judges.

Dan