Jonathan Van Matre on 5 Feb 2002 20:23:23 -0000

RE: spoon-discuss: RE: spoon-business: new proposal: siren pate

Persons of good breeding will of course need no reminder that Hadleydale Manor is not a title, but a place, and more specifically, my accustomed abode when I am not in London.

Respectfully,
Miss Emma Stanton Scoff