Donald Whytock on 5 Feb 2002 20:14:23 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: RE: spoon-business: new proposal: siren pate

On 2/5/02 at 3:03 PM Eric Gerlach wrote:

>On Tue, 5 Feb 2002, Donald Whytock wrote:
>
>> On 2/5/02 at 8:53 AM Jonathan Van Matre wrote:
>>
>> >Miss Emma Stanton Scoff,
>> >Hadleydale Manor
>>
>> I am *so* giving her a Kick in the Ass.
>>
>> Oh, right, a reason...um...titles.  "Miss Emma Stanton Scoff, Hadleydale
>Manor".  She hasn't formally changed her name, so this must be a title.
>
>Come now, it's not a title, we've just been referring to Scoff! by a name
>which isn't quite her full name.  Not to mention, Scoff! is just doing her
>job as the Style Police (and she's got the Jane Austin speak down pat!
>Woo!  There's a reason I'm a drone :)
>
>Bean

I could argue that the player roster was supposed to reflect the game state, but okay, I'll allow the "Emma Stanton" part.  But still, she's calling herself a "Hadleydale Manor."  What if I wanna be a Hadleydale Manor too? :)

						Glotmorf