Jonathan Van Matre on 5 Feb 2002 14:54:13 -0000

spoon-discuss: RE: spoon-business: new proposal: siren pate

My dear Glotmorf, as I am sure you are well aware, no person of good manners would even consider having siren pate before the first of May.

I also feel duty-bound to report to you that your proposal fails to qualify for the haiku bonus because the haiku is in the comments.  Your prospects for marriage will *never* improve if you insist on continuing in this manner.

Respectfully Yours,

Miss Emma Stanton Scoff,
Hadleydale Manor